For the love

For the love

Friday, July 15, 2011

A project born of love - and frustration

I'm writing this for two reasons.

First, it was a long and rocky road to get to where I am - comfortable with being a submissive man who loves a sensuous Dominant Woman. My path of discovery led through two failed marriages, which means a lot of people were put through needless pain. I questioned and I suffered and I sank into deep depression. And I'm not naive enough to think I'm the only one to go through this.

So I am doing this for all of the other submissive men who are struggling to find who they are. I hope this helps.

Second, I am quickly approaching "middle age" and have finally found the Woman I should have been with my whole life. I love Her - with the understanding that "love" is a pitiful excuse for the feelings I have for Her. I want everyone to know how incredibly fulfilling it is to have Her in my life. I want everyone to know how She completes me.

So this is for Her, because She is the one who makes me what I am. And it is for all of the incredible women like Her who haven't found what they are looking for yet. There is hope. Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment